Columbus Ohio website design is jhWebWorks
jhWebWorks has been creating business online for small businesses since 1995. This is what we do and all we do, it isn’t a side line. We are more than a web site design company. With over 30 years of real world experience in retail, industrial, commercial, and high tech sales and marketing, we know how to make your web site create new business.
Our niche is with small businesses and we understand that your budget isn’t endless. We guide our clients in directions that will bring them the biggest rewards for the smallest investment, even if it means leaving money on the table. Your web site is part of your business plan and is an investment in your business’s future – you need it to produce results. Your web site should be an on-going project. A number of our clients build their sites from a basic structure to eventually include all of the components they need, want, or their customers expect.
We have some clients that have been with us for more than 20 years and a number of them that have multiple site with us.
Our Business Philosophy
- To create online business solutions for small businesses.
- To provide professional services without charging the associated high prices.
- To guide our clients to get the best return on their investment.
- To learn our client’s business, so we can provide the best solution.
- To keep our skills, tools, and knowledge current to provide our clients with the best service possible.
- To create lasting client relationships and go out of our way to provide the best possible results for them.
- To stay focused on online solutions that can benefit our clients
We enjoy what we do and we like helping our customers succeed with their web sites.
We are a small business, like most of our customers, so we think like a business, not a big art studio.
- We may tell you not to add something to your site because it is a waste of money and won’t generate any more traffic or sales.
- We may tell you not to redo the whole site yet. Instead change some things and let the site make you some money first.
- We will tell you that the latest SEO email you got could be a scam.
- We will tell you that a clean, professional site will work better for you than the latest wiz-bangs and lots of graphics.
- We’ll ask you what do you want the site to do for you.
- We’ll ask you if you want to save money by learning to do your own SEO.