Why we’re the right choice for your website project
jhWebWorks has been creating business online for small businesses since 1995. This is what we do and all we do, it isn’t a side line. We are more than a website design company. With over 30 years of real world experience in retail, industrial, commercial, and high tech sales and marketing, we know how to make your web site create new business.
Our niche is with small businesses and we understand that your budget isn’t endless. We guide our clients in directions that will bring them the biggest rewards for the smallest investment, even if it means leaving money on the table. Your web site is part of your business plan and is an investment in your business’s future – you need it to produce results. Your web site should be an on-going project. A number of our clients build their sites from a basic structure to eventually include all of the components they need, want, or their customers expect.
- We’ll ask you what do you want the site to do for you.
- We may tell you not to add something to your site because it is a waste of money and won’t generate any more traffic or sales.
- We may tell you not to redo the whole site yet. Instead change some things and let the site make you some money first.
- We will tell you that the latest SEO email you got could be a scam.
- We will tell you that a clean, professional site will work better for you than the latest trends and fads in design.
- We’ll ask you if you want to save money by learning to do your own SEO.
- We don’t out source outside of the US.
- We are a small business, like most of our customers, so we think like a business, not a big art studio or agency.
What can your website do for your business?
While your web site must bring in new business, it can also provide tools to:
- Aid in the sales cycle by providing visual aids for sales people while they make a phone presentation.
- Increase business from existing customers by informing them of new products and services and reminding them of your existing ones.
- Provide service and support to existing customers with Frequently Asked Questions, support documentation, return for repair information and numbers, and service call scheduling.
More Business Please
Most businesses create their web sites to increase business. In the case of an e-commerce site it means more on-line orders. But for other companies it may be calling or emailing for more information. Or registering for an event. Or filling out an application. In all cases you want the visitor to do something, to take action. Getting traffic to your site is only half the work. Getting them to take action is the real goal. If your site isn’t generating the business you think it should call 614-777-0559 or email.
We have been serving Central Ohio businesses for over 16 years